Should I include pictures?

What topics should I blog about?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome to my blog! Life as a law student can be overwhelming at times and I have decided to start a blog in an attempt to document my experience balancing life in a big city, partying, networking, fashion and of course school work. I am a 2L attending a Tier 1 law school in the north east. I hope you enjoy my blog, relate to it, learn from it and hopefully get a few laughs once in awhile. I will try to update it frequently! Tonight's welcome post will be short and sweet as it is already 2am and I have an interview with the public defenders office in the AM. Obviously, instead of prepping for the interview I got distracted reading other "blawgs" and decided to start my very own. I'm currently debating what bag to bring - a burberry school bag, my Louie speedy, or something less pretentious (perhaps my black patent leather steve madden bag)? First impressions are everything but luckily my call back interview is with a professor I had last semester. I think she loved me but I guess we will find out!

I'll update tomorrow with how the interview went, interview etiquette (according to moi), and places to shop for fashionable, sophisticated yet appropriate interview attire.

Please feel free to leave comments, questions or any feedback!

ps: don't judge my grammar too harshly. For some reason I'm amazing at spelling and have a great vocabulary however my grammar pretty much sucks (I wish they had a grammar check, rather then spell check function!!!). Disclaimer: I have been told I do not know how to properly use commas, you have been warned ;)

1 comment:

  1. This should be fun. Good luck on your interviews.

    ReplyDelete